- 300 g beef fillet / snapper, puree
- 100 g tapioca flour
- 100 cc coconut milk from 1/2 coconut
- 1 egg white
- 10 chives leaves , thinly sliced
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- banana leaves to wrap
How to make:
- Mix meat, tapioca flour, salt,
- sugar, pepper, sugar and coconut milk together and stir well.
- Add egg white and the leaves of chives and stir well.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of dough, roll up
- piece of banana leaf, ujung2nya peg,
- grilled over charcoal fire / in the oven
- with fire on until cooked.
- Serve with peanut sauce.
- Blend 50 grams toasted pecan,
- 25 g roasted peanuts, 2 pieces
- red chili, and cayenne pepper 5 fruit,
- 100 cc mixed with boiled water, salt,
- granulated sugar, and vinegar according to taste