Cuko / sauce:
- 50 g wheat flour
- 500 ml of water
- 2 cloves garlic (finely grated)
- 500 g fillet of fish meat / Belida (finely chopped)
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 350 g starch
- 2.5 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Spices are blended:
- 50 g tamarind
- 150 g brown sugar (soft brush)
- 700 ml of water
- 100 g cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons tong cai*
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp ebi / dried shrimp (soaked until soft, drain)
150 g cucumber (small pieces)
50 g ebi / dried shrimp (soaked until soft, mashed smooth, toasted) How to Make:
cuko / Sauce
- Stir flour with water and garlic. Cook over low heat while stirring until a thick porridge. Remove and chill.
- Fish meat mixed with salt, sugar, and cornstarch. Stir until the dough is smooth and dull.
- (Let the dough-mpeknya Empek not tough, the fish do not always mix together cornstarch mixed. Stir batter fish (without starch) until pure. Just after the pure and mixed with starch. mix not toss again).
- This dough forms into silender (round length) to make Empek-Empek lenjer or fill with chicken eggs to Empek-Empek submarine.
- Cook the water with oil until boiling.
- enter the already formed dough, boiled until the float. Drain.
: Boil together sugar, tamarind and water until boiling and sugar soluble. Lift, strain.
- Cook returned with seasoning mixture until boiling. Lift. Chill.
- Serving: If you like, fried Empek-Empek until slightly yellow. Lift, drain.
- Cut into pieces. Give cucumber and Cuko. Sprinkle ebi smooth and serve.
is marinated vegetables.
Usually made from turnips.
As a complement material noodle dish or porridge