How to Make
- ½ kg of flour
- 400 ml of water
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- Oil for frying
How to Make
- Enter baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl and then enter the water and stir well. Stir in the flour and stir well. Allow 15-20 minutes.
- Take the lane batter bowl and moved into the middle of the dough and then let another 15-20 minutes.
- Continue doing this 3-4 times until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Turn the dough and give a little oil on the surface so the dough moist. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and then wrapped with plastic and rectangular shapes. Let stand again for 4 hours.
- When making the dough more than ½ kg, cut the dough and separate each ½ kg and then wrapped in plastic.
- Open the plastic wrap the dough.
- With round logs, press the dough and form a rectangle 6 inches wide and 15 mm thick.
- After that a flat piece of dough was as wide as 0.75 inches down. Then put one piece with one piece into two and then use a skewer to press the middle lengthwise. Thus the two pieces were stuck together. Complete all the pieces.
- Heat oil in frying pan to medium heat.
- With both hands grab both ends of the dough pieces were then drag up to about 20 cm (do not get off) and add to the skillet and fry until puffed and Cakwe back and forth until Cakwe be brownish.
- Remove and ready to serve